If you have furniture to sell, do it the SAFE, EASY way! Consign it with Home2Home & let us do the work while you get on with life!
Selling furniture can be time consuming & stressful. Do you really want to spend your time posting, answering questions, getting insulted with low ball offers & letting strangers in your home? Consign it with Home2Home & get rid of it all at once. WE'LL EVEN PICK IT UP!
Yes, you'll split the selling price, but we will sell it all! If we consign your furniture, we will sell your furniture! You might make more on some pieces selling it yourself, but when you look at the BIG picture, you'll probably make more in total if you consign it all to begin with. If you've got clean, gently used furniture, read further.
No appointment needed! If your furniture is on the list below, is CLEAN & in good condition, just bring it in Mon - Sat between 9:00 & 1:00 or 2:00 & 5:30. Our intake staff takes a lunch break between 1 - 2.
COVID-19 POLICIES! To keep you & our staff safe, we cannot help carry items in. It's impossible to keep a safe social distance while moving furniture, so bring help! We offer a pick up service; use it & you won't have to lift a finger! If you bring in home decor, place it on our tables & have a seat nearby while we look through it.
LOCATION - Our consignment area is behind the store. Drive around back & look for the pink door!
We consign the following items.
- Accent tables, End Tables, Cocktail Tables, Console Tables
- Area Rugs (5 x 7 to 8 X 11) Runners (no stains, fading, or wear)
- Clothing Armoires
- Bars, Islands, Bar Stools, Counter Stools
- Bedroom furniture, including daybeds (no mattresses)
- Bookcases, Display Cabinets, Corner Units
- Casual Dining Room/Kitchen Tables and Chairs, Sideboards, Buffets, Tea Carts
- Desks & Home Office Furniture - We do NOT consign commercial office furniture, corner or RTA desks. We do consign metal filing cabinets.
- Entertainment Centers - We will consign entertainment centers designed for flat screen TV's, but not the 3 - 5 piece ones of old that were designed for tube TV's.
- Electric Fireplaces (best in Season)
- Formal Dining Tables & /or China hutches All formal dining tables &/or china hutches MUST be preapproved! We typically accept them ONLY when you consign other furniture with them.
- Grandfather Clocks (consignor must set it up on the showroom floor to make certain it works). These should be moved by a professional clock company. If we pick it up, we cannot be help responsible if the clock stops working.
- Lift Chairs
- Media Centers
- Patio furniture
- Rocking Chairs, Side Chairs, Captain’s Chairs
- Room Dividers
- TV Stands - We consign furniture designed for flat screen TV's, but not 'old style' ones. The supply far exceeds the demand.
- Upholstered furniture including sleeper sofa’s when mattress is perfect!
- Vintage and antique pieces are not in big demand these days. Please submit photos before consigning.
Formal Dining - The share of market for formal dining sets has dropped 75% in the new furniture market since 2006 so the supply far exceeds the demand. All formal dining tables &/or china hutches MUST be preapproved! We typically accept them ONLY when offered with another room of furniture.
If your furniture isn’t listed, it doesn’t mean we won’t accept it! Please do not hesitate to contact us if your item does not fall into one of these general categories. We love variety!
Bring it in! If you’re confident your furniture meets our criteria, clean it up & bring it in anytime during consignment hours. Please bring enough help to carry in in. If you’d like us to look at pictures of the furniture beforehand, we’d be happy to do so. See the form at the bottom of the 'furniture pick up' page to send photos. NO HOME DECOR PHOTOS PLEASE! Just bring them in & we will look at them in person.
Mon - Sat 9 - 1 & 2 - 5:30 No appointment needed!
See the 'Furniture Pick-up' page if you'd like to use our Pick Up Service
We do not offer appraisals. Part of the service we provide is using our 16 years of experience to price our inventory. We take it seriously & it is time consuming. We price it after it's consigned, not before. Remember, it's a 50 / 50 split so we both benefit when it's priced right.
If you plan to bring it, you need not send photos, but visit this page first! https://www.hometohome.com/furniture.html If you haul it in & we do not accept it, have a back up plan.
For general consignment information click here: https://www.hometohome.com/HOW-IT-WORKS.html
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT FURNITURE FROM A 'SMOKING HOME' UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!