New Furniture In - Old Furniture Out Introducing TAKE IT AWAY!
Buy furniture from us & we'll take the pieces you're replacing for just $50 when you use our delivery service! We'll consign those that meet our criteria & donate or dump those that don't. 1 visit does it all!
Why Consign instead of sell it yourself? Because IT'S SAFE & SO EASY!!!
Selling furniture can be time consuming & stressful. Do you really want to spend your time posting, answering questions, getting insulted with low ball offers & letting strangers in your home? Consign it with Home2Home & get rid of it all at once. WE'LL EVEN PICK IT UP!
Yes, you'll split the selling price, but we will sell it all! If we consign your furniture, we will sell your furniture guaranteed! You might make more on some pieces selling it yourself, but when you look at the BIG picture, you will probably make more if you consign it all to begin with. Let us sell it, while you move on with your life! If you've got clean, gently used furniture, sell it the SAFE, EASY way; consign it with Home2Home & let us sell it for you!
No appointment needed! If your furniture is on the consignment list (below), is CLEAN & in great condition, just bring it in Mon - Sat 10:00 - 5:30 or Sun 12 - 5. Our consignment area has a separate entrance from the store; it is located behind the store. Look for the pink door!
We consign the following items.
- Accent tables, End Tables, Cocktail Tables, Console Tables
- Area Rugs (5 x 7 to 8 X 11) Runners
- Clothing Armoires
- Bars, Islands, Bar Stools, Counter Stools
- Bedroom furniture, including daybeds (no mattresses)
- Bookcases, Display Cabinets, Corner Units
- Casual Dining Room/Kitchen Tables and Chairs *See information below regarding formal dining sets. Sideboards, Buffets, Tea Carts
- Desks & Home Office Furniture - We do NOT consign computer armoires, corner desks, or commercial office pieces. We do consign metal filing cabinets or RTA (Ready to Assemble) desks
- Entertainment Centers (on an individual basis - email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org before bringing it in)
- Electric Fireplaces (best in Season)
- Formal Dining Tables & /or China hutches If the only furniture you have is a formal dining table &/or china hutch, email pictures before you bring it in. We typically accept them ONLY when you consign other furniture too.
- Grandfather Clocks (consignor must set it up on the showroom floor to make certain it works).
- Lift Chairs
- Media Centers
- Patio furniture (best in Season)
- Rocking Chairs, Side Chairs, Captain’s Chairs
- Room Dividers
- Upholstered furniture including sleeper sofa’s when mattress is perfect!
- Vintage and antique pieces are not in big demand these days. Please submit photos before consigning.
Formal Dining - The share of market for formal dining sets has dropped 75% in the new furniture market since 2006 & prices are dropping! That means the supply far exceeds the demand. In most cases, we will consider consigning formal dining table sets & china hutches ONLY if they are consigned with another room or 2 of furniture.
If your furniture isn’t listed, it doesn’t mean we won’t accept it! Please do not hesitate to contact us if your item does not fall into one of these general categories. We love variety!
Bring it in! If you’re confident your furniture meets our consignment criteria, Clean it up & bring it in anytime during consignment hours; *all formal dining tables & china hutches must be preapproved.* Please bring enough help to get it into our consignment area. We have only 1 staff member available to help & will not be held responsible should our assistance result in damage to you, your vehicle or your furniture. If you’d like us to look at pictures of the furniture before you bring it in, we’d be happy to do so. Just email good photos of it to email@example.com. Allow up to 2 days for Kim to answer. The better the pictures & details you send, the faster the reply.
We offer a pick-up service! See 'Furniture Pick Up' page for information.
For general consignment information see our ‘How it works’ page.
Please understand, we are not a junk store or a donation center. Do not get angry if our staff doesn't accept your stuff.They are following our guidelines.